I.Fairy Store review II


Hello guys, I'm now doing a review for I.Fairy, a lens store, specializing in I.Fairy brand, my favorite brand of lenses!

The models of today's review will be the brand I-Codi, a recent brand with super comfortable lenses.

The lens took about two months to arrive, arrived well packaged and with cases and boxes cute!


Olá galera, hoje estarei fazendo um review para a I.Fairy, uma loja de lentes especializada na marca I.Fairy, a minha marca preferida de lentes!


Os modelos do review de hoje, serão da marca I-Codi, uma marca recente com lentes super confortáveis.

As lentes demoraram aproximadamente dois meses para chegar, chegaram muito bem embaladas e com cases e caixinhas fofas!









The first model for the review will be the Colors of the Wind- NO.4 Rose macaron. O primeiro modelo para o review será a Colors of the wind- NO.4 Rose macaron.





Lens Specifications /Especificações da lente


 


Name: Colors of the wind- NO.4 Rose macaron.

Brand: I-Codi

Size: 15.0 mm

Duration: 1 year
Price: USD 20.90


Nome: Colors of the wind- NO.4 Rose macaron.
Marca: I-Codi Tamanho: 15.0 mm

                          Duração: 1 ano

                             Preço:USD 20.90













Superzoom









diferença / difference




                                       Enlargement / Tamanho



Increases greatly eyes, and has a very beautiful effect.
Aumenta bastante os olhos, e tem um efeito muito lindo.


Comfort / Conforto


Quite comfortable, not dry easily, used for hours and had no problem.


Bastante confortável, não resseca fácil, usei por horas e não tive problema nenhum.




Color / Cor

This lens has an incredibly beautiful color, has a rose color mixed with orange that I had never seen before!

Essa lente tem uma cor incrivelmente linda, tem na cor uma mistura de rosa com laranja que eu nunca tinha visto antes!





Design


Perfectly beautiful, color mixing is perfect, the edge has a tone that matched perfectly, and the lens design is stunning!

Perfeitamente lindo, a mistura de cores é perfeita, e a borda tem um tom que combinou perfeitamente, e o desenho da lente é deslumbrante!


Personal opinion / Opinião Pessoal

I really loved this lens, I expected to be more orange when I saw the picture on the site, but her tone is very elusive, but perfect and beautiful!

Eu realmente adorei essa lente, eu esperava que fosse mais laranja quando vi a imagem no site, mas o tom dela é muito indescritível, porém perfeito e lindo!




The second model, the review will be the colors of the wind NO.39 Alice Purple.

O segundo modelo, do review será a colors of the wind NO.39 Alice Purple.



Lens Specifications /Especificações da lente


 


Name: Colors of the wind NO. 39 Alice PurpleBrand: I-Codi

Size: 15.0 mm

Duration: 1 year
Price: USD 20.90


Nome: Colors of the wind- NO.39 Alice Purple
Marca: I-Codi 
Tamanho: 15.0 mm
Duração: 1 ano
Preço:USD 20.90









Superzoom

                                          




diferença / difference

Enlargement / Tamanho

Increases the eyes, but not as much as I thought it would increase.


Aumenta bastante os olhos,mas não tanto quanto eu achei que iria aumentar.


Comfort / Conforto

Super comfortable.
I'm thinking quite comfortable the lenses of the brand I-Codi.

Super confortável. 
Eu estou achando bastante confortável as lentes da marca I-Codi.




Color / Cor

This lens has beautiful colors, which combine well together, leaving a very cute look!

Essa lente tem cores lindas, e que combinam muito bem juntas, deixando um olhar muito fofo!





Design

The design is very beautiful, but her design drawings, make my eyes go cross-eyed depending on which direction I look.

O design é muito bonito, mas os desenhos do design dela, fazem os meus olhos ficarem vesgos dependendo da direção que eu olho.



Personal opinion / Opinião Pessoal

I really loved this lens is comfortable, is beautiful, but the design really discouraged me, I felt cross-eyed when she looked at some directions.
When I saw her picture on the website I thought she'd be more prominent and more apparent in the eye.

Eu realmente adorei essa lente, é confortável, é linda, mas o design realmente me desanimou, me senti vesga quando olhava para algumas direções.
Quando eu vi a foto dela no site eu achei que ela ficaria mais destacada e mais aparente nos olhos.



Buy here / Compre aqui

Use the code MYUUNYAN10 to enjoy 10% off!

Use o código MYUUNYAN10, para aproveitar 10% de desconto!

Postar um comentário

My Instagram

Copyright © Myuunyan. Made with by OddThemes . Distributed by Weblyb