Belieef Review Peripera, Rire, Skin food, Beauty of Joseon, Etude House)


Hello people, how are you? After a long period without a post from my dear Belieef, I bring today a wonderful post for you !.


I've been in a long period of moving home, and works, so I didn't have time to make my beloved posts, but now I'm back!


In today's post I will show amazing products from my favorite store Belieef, as always arrived very fast and without any fee, the way I like!


[PERIPERA] Ink Airy Velvet Stick - 3.6g

$7.57


Enriched with marshmallow root extract, this creamy lipstick offers a weightless powdery matte finish free of clumps and fine lines.
This creamy lipstick collection comes with 6 colors ranging from nude orange to hot red, delivering vivid color payoff.
Marshmallow Root Extract infused to offer a true powdery, matte finish.
It smooths out skin, reduces the appearance of fine lines that feels utterly weightless.


My opinion

The lipsticks are very beautiful, both in packaging that has a very good touch, both in quality.

The colors are beautiful and have a great pigmentation, the durability is good, but it is worth remembering that when eating, drinking, kissing and etc., you will have to touch up throughout the day.


Normally my lips get very dry, I tried the lipsticks without applying anything to moisturize before, and even then the lipsticks realized, and did not leave my lips dry, remained hydrated and without marking the fine lines, as promised !.




[RiRe] Bubble Bubble Lip Mask - 12ml

$5.49




Hydrates dry lips, and removes dead skin cells leaving your lips soft and smooth.


How to use

1. Apply an appropriate amount onto dry lips.

2. Wait for 30 seconds to 1 minute and there will be bubble foam.

3. Gently massage and sweep with tissue or wash with water.



My opinion

I sincerely loved this product so much, it is perfect for when your lips are loosing pieces of skin, I feel very annoyed when this happens, and even using some exfoliating, the dead skin comes out, and this product removes all these loose skin from mouth instantly!

When using it I felt a certain nervous (which wasn't too bad) when the product starts to create foam and blisters, it feels quite different, and amazingly after cleaning this foam your lips will be hydrated and free from any dead skin !.

[SKINFOOD] Pineapple Peeling Gel - 100ml

$5.80

This deep peeling gel containing cellulose particles and AHA from apple effectively exfoliates dry skin and eliminates sebum in pores.
Pineapple, aloe, and purslane extracts make skin clear and blemish-free.

How to use

After washing and towel-drying, massage onto face in a circular motion, and rinse with warm water.



My opinion

I really liked this product, had never used a peel before, and loved the shine it leaves on the skin after use, perfect for skin with a lot of sebum, blackheads and pimples, keeps the skin looking beautiful, clean and looking healthy .


[BEAUTY OF JOSEON] Dynasty Cream - 50ml

$18.53
 



Follows the skin care methods of Korean ancestors to vitalize the skin beauty.
The concentrated cream texture conveys ample moisture and nutrition to the skin.
Brightens and tightens the dull, dark, and sagging skin with tight elasticity.


My opinion

It is a cream with a very beautiful presentation that really makes it seem that the product is period and elegant.
It has a very thick consistency and a very discreet smell, with little product is possible to apply perfectly to the face, because it spreads quite easily.

In the first days of use is totally remarkable, the improvement in the skin, I felt the skin much more hydrated and firmer over the days! and I felt even better when used with [Klairs] Midnight Blue Youth Activating Drop, the fine lines are much more discreet, and the skin bright and firm! I am loving the results!


Postar um comentário

My Instagram

Copyright © Myuunyan. Made with by OddThemes . Distributed by Weblyb